Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Life in a Day...

Welcome to the blog about an experimental film project called Life in a Day.  I am planning to participate in a global experiment which involves capturing life on film.  Along with millions of others taking part the footage will be uploaded on to youtube, which if selected will be cut into a feature film called Life in a Day.

The final feature is being directed by Kevin Macdonald and produced by Ridley Scott.  The brief is to film your life in a day (24th July 2010) and upload the clips to youtube.  The resulting film is like a time capsule or statement about life on earth in one whole day.  See here for more: www.youtube.com/lifeinaday.

I thought this was a really interesting idea and I wanted to challenge myself to make something creative in a short period of time.  I will combine animation with live action.  The plan is to capture the footage on the 24th July then post produce (insert animation) and upload finished shots by 31st July.

I then intend develope the work I create into my own short piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment